Youth Basketball Leagues and Clinics
Boys and Girls (Kindergarten through 5th grade)
EPRD provides recreational basketball leagues and clinics. Our goal is to provide fun, recreational leagues and clinics for children, Kindergarten through 5th grade, in which players learn fundamentals, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
Youth basketball game schedules are available on our Athletics Field and Game Scheduling website.
- Youth Basketball K -2nd Grade
- Youth Basketball 3rd-5th Grade
- Middle School Basketball 6th-8th Grade
All clinics at Wulf Rec Center. Clinic sessions will focus on individual skills, team concepts, and scrimmages. Jersey included.
Clinic Session 1: November 1 to December 16
Clinic Session 2: January 10 to March 17
- 8 weeks
- Registration opens on October 18
Pre-season Basketball Clinics: November 1 to December 16
Clinic sessions will focus on individual skills, team concepts, and scrimmages. Jersey included.
- 6 weeks
- All clinics at Wulf Rec Center
- Register Online for Youth Basketball Clinic
Basketball League: January 10 to March 16
- One practice per week at Bergen Valley, Wilmot or Marshdale Elementary Schools.
- One game per week at Wulf Rec Center on Wednesday or Thursday.
- 8 players per team, at least one parent volunteer coach is needed for each team.
- Please note: practice times and locations are included in the class name on the registration page, so choose the class that works best for you.
- There are 4 practice options for each grade level: Boys 3rd, Boys 4th, Boys 5th, Girls 3rd/4th, and Girls 4th/5th. Jersey included.
- Register Online for Youth Basketball Leagues
For information on Basketball Clinics and Jeffco Middle School League teams for 6th through 8th grade, visit Jefferson County League Middle School Sports