WATER FITNESS / MASTERS
We have water fitness classes currently available and require reservations through SignUp Genius.
Stay tuned for upcoming schedule changes in June!
Beginning June 6th, we will post new times for the classes listed below. And on June 8th we will be re-introducing Aqua Zumba at the WRC pool!
- Wednesdays - Aqua Zumba at 8:30 AM
- Fridays - Water Aerobics at 8 AM and Deep Water Aerobics at 9:15 AM.
- Location - WRC
- Mondays and Wednesdays - Aqua Moves at 8:30 AM
- Location - BPRC
- Aqua Moves
- Aqua Zumba
- Water Aerobics
- Deep Water Aerobics
- Water Walking
- Masters Swimming
- Improves strength, balance, and function while using the built-in resistance of water.
- Class is conducted in a lap lane at Buchanan Park Recreation Center (BPRC) pool.
- Exhilarating, low-impact class choreographed to music
- Improves body tone, balance and flexibility
- Taught in lap lanes at WRC pool
- Zero- and moderate-impact.
- Various intensity levels offered to increase flexibility, range of motion and muscle strength
- Wulf Recreation Center (WRC) pool
- Available for Insurance Based Program members
- Energetic, moderate- to high-intensity, zero impact class.
- Taught predominately in deep water
- Challenging aerobic workout utilizing core muscles. Floatation devices used
- WRC pool
- Classes are conducted in the vortex against the water current.
- Intensity varies while you improve endurance, strength and cardio vascular fitness.
- This low to moderate impact intensity class is offered in the vortex and improves fitness, balance and cardiovascular strength.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30-10:45 am
- Workouts designed to improve technique and increase endurance
- Masters helps triathletes and swimmers prepare for competition
- Offered winter, spring, and fall at WRC pool