- Activities & Programs
- Water Fitness / Masters
WATER FITNESS / MASTERS
We have water fitness classes currently available:
- Tuesdays - Deep Water at 8 AM
- Thursdays - Aqua Zumba at 8:30 AM
- Fridays - Water Aerobics at 8 AM and Deep Water Aerobics at 9:15 AM.
- Mondays and Wednesdays - Aqua Moves at 8:30 AM
- Tuesdays - Vortexercise at 8:15 AM and Water Walking at 9:15 AM
- Aqua Moves
- Aqua Zumba
- Water Aerobics
- Deep Water Aerobics
- Water Walking
- Masters Swimming
- Improves strength, balance, and function while using the built-in resistance of water.
- Class is conducted in a lap lane at Buchanan Park Recreation Center (BPRC) pool.
- Exhilarating, low-impact class choreographed to music
- Improves body tone, balance and flexibility
- Taught in lap lanes at WRC pool
- Zero- and moderate-impact.
- Various intensity levels offered to increase flexibility, range of motion and muscle strength
- Wulf Recreation Center (WRC) pool
- Available for Insurance Based Program members
- Energetic, moderate- to high-intensity, zero impact class.
- Taught predominately in deep water
- Challenging aerobic workout utilizing core muscles. Floatation devices used
- WRC pool
- Classes are conducted in the vortex against the water current.
- Intensity varies while you improve endurance, strength and cardio vascular fitness.
- This low to moderate impact intensity class is offered in the vortex and improves fitness, balance and cardiovascular strength.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30-10:45 am
- Workouts designed to improve technique and increase endurance
- Masters helps triathletes and swimmers prepare for competition
- Offered winter, spring, and fall at WRC pool