LEADER IN TRAINING
The Leader in Training (LIT) program is a state-licensed camp and provides leadership training, job experience, and service learning within the Evergreen community and the EPRD camps.
- Participants must be 13 to 15 years old
- Must be at least 13 by May 28
- Participants must attend at least 4 full weeks out of the summer
- May 28 and 29 are mandatory training days
- In addition to the training days, participants will be required to attend at least two days a week from the weeks they are attending
- Drop-off/ Pick-Up at Wulf Recreation Center
|Program||Day||Time||District Resident Fee||Non-District Resident Fee|
|Weekly Fee||Monday through Friday||9 AM to 4 PM||$85||$102|
A one-time annual fee (per child) of $30 is required prior to registration of one of our licensed programs. Pay Registration Fee Online.
You must complete all forms in order to attend camp and medical paperwork is mandatory if your child requires medication. New forms must be completed for all children each May. To register, please complete:
- Childcare Medication Authorization Forms (PDF) Medication Policy: No child will be allowed to attend without a medical health care plan, for a child that requires medication during program hours. This health care plan must be signed by a physician. Medications are kept in a secured medication bag or box and are only administered by a certified medication administrator designated by our nurse consultant in compliance with the nurse practice act. Medication forms must be submitted prior to enrollment.)
- Immunization Document (PDF)
- Parent Handbook and Signature Page (PDF)
- Youth Application - School Age (PDF)