About Outdoor Adventure Camp
The camp is for 8 to 13 year olds. Campers get back to nature with this themed adventure camp! Campers create memories to last a lifetime!
This state-licensed camp teaches youth about the importance of teamwork, respect, positivity, caring for one another and the natural world.
|Air||June 8 to June 12|
July 13 to July 17
|Feel as light as air during rock climbing, exploring a 14er and having experiences in the high altitudes with Earthtreks.||Register Now|
|Earth||June 1 to June 5|
July 6 to July 10
|Learn how to thrive and survive in the wild by building your own shelter, geocaching, trying out first aid techniques and hiking.||Register Now|
|Water||June 15 to June 19|
July 20 to July 24
|Splash into summer with fly-fishing, paddle boarding, kayaking and white-water rafting.||Register Now|
|Movement||June 22 to June 26|
July 27 to July 31
|Get moving with parkour training, mountain biking, roller skating and skateboarding during one fun-packed week.||Register Now|
|Elements||June 29 to July 3 August 3 to August 7||Combine your skills and techniques in this element’s week with climbing, hiking, and parkour.||Register Now|
A one-time annual fee (per child) of $25 is required prior to registration of one of our licensed programs. Use our online portal to pay this fee before registering for these camps. Register online now.
|Program||Day||Time||District Resident Fee||Non-District Resident Fee|
|Weekly Fee||Monday through Friday||9 AM to 4 PM||$230||$265|
You must complete all forms in order to attend camp and medical paperwork is mandatory if your child requires medication. New forms must be completed for all children each May, including those currently enrolled in the Before and After Program!
To register, please complete:
- Childcare Medication Authorization Forms (PDF)
- Medication Policy: No child will be allowed to attend without a medical health care plan, for a child that requires medication during program hours. This health care plan must be signed by a physician. Medications are kept in a secured medication bag or box and are only administered by a certified medication administrator designated by our nurse consultant in compliance with the nurse practice act. Medication forms must be submitted prior to enrollment.)
- Immunization Document (PDF)
- Parent Handbook and Signature Page (PDF)
- Youth Application - School Age (PDF)