About Outdoor Adventure Camp
The camp is for 8 to 13 year olds. It allows youth the opportunity to learn about their natural world. There are nine themed sessions offered.
|Air||June 3 to June 7|
July 8 to July 12
|Feel as light as air during rock climbing, exploring a 14er and having experiences in the high altitudes with Earthtreks.||Register Now|
|Earth||June 10 to June 14|
July 29 to August 2
|Learn how to thrive and survive in the wild by building your own shelter, geocaching, trying out first aid techniques and hiking.||Register Now|
|Water||June 17 to June 21|
July 15 to July 19
|Splash into summer with fly-fishing, paddle boarding, kayaking and white-water rafting.||Register Now|
|Movement||June 24 to June 28|
July 22 to July 26
|Get moving with parkour training, mountain biking, roller skating and skateboarding during one fun-packed week.||Register Now|
|Fire||August 5 to August 9||Learn wilderness skills and specialized camping techniques along with fun games.||Register Now|
A one-time annual fee (per child) of $25 is required prior to registration of one of our licensed programs. Use our online portal to pay this fee before registering for these camps. Register online now.
You must complete all forms in order to attend camp and medical paperwork is mandatory if your child requires medication. New forms must be completed for all children each May, including those currently enrolled in the Before and After Program!
To register, please complete:
- Childcare Medication Authorization Forms (PDF)
- Medication Policy: No child will be allowed to attend without a medical health care plan, for a child that requires medication during program hours. This health care plan must be signed by a physician. Medications are kept in a secured medication bag or box and are only administered by a certified medication administrator designated by our nurse consultant in compliance with the nurse practice act. Medication forms must be submitted prior to enrollment.)
- Immunization Document (PDF)
- Parent Handbook and Signature Page (PDF)
- Youth Application - School Age (PDF)