About Outdoor Adventure Child Care
The camp is for 8 to 14 year olds. Campers get back to nature with this themed adventure camp! Campers create memories to last a lifetime!
This state-licensed camp (child care) teaches youth about the importance of teamwork, respect, positivity, caring for one another and the natural world.
|Air||June 14 to 18|
July 19 to 23
|Feel as light as air during rock climbing, exploring the outdoors and having experiences in the high altitudes.|
|Earth||June 7 to 11|
July 12 to 16
|Learn how to thrive and survive in the wild by building your own shelter, geocaching, trying out first aid techniques and hiking.|
|Water||June 21 to 25|
July 26 to 30
|Splash into summer with fly-fishing, paddle boarding, and kayaking.|
|Movement||July 5 to 9||Get moving with parkour training, mountain biking, roller skating and skateboarding during one fun-packed week.|
|Elements||June 28 to July 2|
August 2 to 6
|Combine your skills and techniques in this element’s week with climbing, hiking, and parkour.|
A one-time annual fee (per child) of $30 is required prior to registration of one of our licensed programs. Use our online portal to pay this fee before registering for these camps.
|Program||Day||Time||District Resident Fee||Non-District Resident Fee|
|Weekly Fee||Monday through Friday||7 AM to 6 PM||$235||$294|
You must complete all forms in order to attend camp and medical paperwork is mandatory if your child requires medication. New forms must be completed for all children each May, including those currently enrolled in the Before and After Program!
To register, please complete:
- Childcare Medication Authorization Forms (PDF)
- Medication Policy: No child will be allowed to attend without a medical health care plan, for a child that requires medication during program hours. This health care plan must be signed by a physician. Medications are kept in a secured medication bag or box and are only administered by a certified medication administrator designated by our nurse consultant in compliance with the nurse practice act. Medication forms must be submitted prior to enrollment.)
- Immunization Document (PDF)
- Parent Handbook and Signature Page (PDF)
- Youth Application - School Age (PDF)