LAKE HOUSE CAMP 2023
Lake House Camp (8 to 12 Years)
Evergreen Park and Recreation District (EPRD) is offering a new and exciting summer camp showcasing the best of what Evergreen Lake has to offer. Lake House Camp offers general instruction for canoeing, kayaking and SUPs, plus hiking, fishing and other outdoor activities!
- Space is limited to 12 students per weekly session
- Full day camp 9 AM - 4 PM (3 days per week - Mon / Wed / Fri)
Sample program for each week:
- Day 1: Three Sisters Hike (AM) - Kayaking (PM)
- Day 2: Fishing Clinic (AM) - SUP (PM)
- Day 3: Raft Building (AM) - Canoeing (PM)
Lunch time will be around noon, please make sure everyone has a healthy and nutritious lunch packed. Bring plenty of water/sunscreen/change of clothing.
In case of bad weather or afternoon thunderstorms, we have the option to go to Buchanan Park Rec Center for indoor activities or to use the swimming pool, so please make sure your child has a swimsuit and a towel as well. Drop off is at 9 AM in front of the Evergreen Lake House and we will use the same place for pickup at 4 PM.
Visit our EPRD Recreation Guide Page for access to the 2023 Summer Camp Guide (PDF) - COMING SOON
Participants may register for one weekly 3-day session or more.
2023 Lake House Camp Schedule
Weekly 3-Day Registration Fee:
- $500 (EPRD's DR and NDR fees are not applicable at the Evergreen Lake location)
- Please complete Health Form and email to Balazs Garami
Register Online for Lake House Camp - Coming Soon
There are no refunds, credits, or transfers. Late pick up charge for child care will be charged to your account. After 2 PM, there is a $10 charge for 1 to 15 minutes late and another $10 for 15 to 30 minutes late. The District accepts these methods of payment: cash, check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.