Evergreen Lake Rules
- Rentals are first come, first served.
- All boaters and paddle boarders must wear a life jacket at all times. No exceptions.
- Any children under age 13 must have an adult (18 years and older) in the watercraft with them.
- Youth Stand-Up Paddleboard Rental rules are as follows:
- Youth 13 years and up can rent boards on their own.
- Youth 10 to 12 years old must have a parent/guardian-signed waiver and can go out on their own board with parents’ permission.
- Youth 9 years and younger must ride with an adult on the same board.
- Launch vessels from our private boat check-in only.
- Do not beach vessels on any of our shoreline or nature preserve.
- No alcohol on boats, rental or private.
- No swimming in the lake, including all pets.
- Leash laws extend to animals on all vessels/water craft, as well. Must have a leash on at all times on land and on vessels.
- Everyone must read/follow rules posted at the Boat House.
- Lake House staff reserves the right to ask any patron who is not following lake rules to leave.
- Private boats should be no longer than 15 feet in length.
- Inflatable crafts must be 3 chambers or more to be on the lake.
- Drones are not allowed on Evergreen Park & Recreation District property.
- During any weather delay due to lightning, there will be at least a 30-minute waiting period before lake activities can be resumed.
Rules for Hockey & Ice Skating
- No alcohol in the park.
- No open fires.
- All persons wearing skates must stay on the groomed ice or in designated areas.
- No smoking in the facility or on the ice.
- Ice skating is permitted only during open hours.
- No dogs allowed on the ice.
- No glass bottles.
- Shoes not allowed on ice; pedestrians must stay on banks.
- Sticks or pucks are not allowed on the main rink.