BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CARE
As children return to the classroom on January 19, EPRD will return to after-school care Monday through Friday. We will also offer full-day child care during no school days/spring break.
- School Age Program
- School Break Camps
- Annual Fee
- Registration Information
- Refunds, Transfers & Credits
- 5 to 14 years
- Licensed child care
- 1 to 15 Ratio
- Active and passive games, art and crafts, homework time, and Friday field trips
- A healthy snack is provided each day
- We have school break camps during the holidays and when the schools are not in session
- Youth need to bring a sack lunch, two snacks, drink, and a water bottle
- Please wear sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and weather appropriate clothes, such as snow boots and jackets
For the 2020 to 2021 school year a one-time annual fee (per child) of $30 is required prior to registration of one of our licensed programs.
To register, please complete:
- Childcare Medication Authorization Forms (PDF)
- Medication Policy: No child will be allowed to attend without a medical health care plan, for a child that requires medication during program hours. This health care plan must be signed by a physician. Medications are kept in a secured medication bag or box and are only administered by a certified medication administrator designated by our nurse consultant in compliance with the nurse practice act. Medication forms must be submitted prior to enrollment.)
- Immunization Document (PDF)
- Parent Handbook and Signature (PDF)
- Youth Application (PDF)
- Paperwork can be picked up from the front desk at the Wulf Recreation Center, or downloaded from this page
- Paperwork must be submitted one week before first day of attendance
- Rates are per child, per day
- Payments must be made immediately or at time of registration to guarantee your child’s space, a late fee of $5 per day will be collected if space is available
- Registration closes six days prior to enrollment
Due to program operations in preparing for a quality program, refunds, transfers or credits will not be issued. This includes but not limited to refunds, transfers or credits for sick days, partial days or transferring from one day to another.
Any transfers that occur must be based on space availability, will need to be approved by the Recreation Supervisor during business hours, and a $5 transfer fee will be charged.
Child Care at Wulf Recreation Center (WRC)
5300 S Olive Road
Evergreen, CO 80439
- Starting January 19, 2021, EPRD will return to after-school child care as kids return to the classroom. After-school care will be at Wulf Recreation Center. We will also offer full-day child care for no school days/spring break. We will facilitate schoolwork as needed and do fun activities such as swimming, gymnastics, climbing, arts and crafts, etc.
- Additional activities such as gymnastics, swimming and basketball classes are available at an additional cost, EPRD staff will help participants safety to and from these classes.
Schedule & Fees
|Monday through Friday, January 19- May 27||After School Care||3:30 PM to 6 PM||$17/day|
|No school days (Jan 29, Feb 12, Feb 15, Mar 12, Mar 26)||Full Day Care||7 AM to 6 PM||$45/day|