EPRD COVID Updates - February 11, 2021
EPRD is moving to Level Yellow. This means some changes for basketball, ice hockey, and pickleball. Several changes will be effective Thu, Feb 11, 2021. Please read below:
Mask wearing, social distancing, and online reservations still required.
- Current hours of facility operations: BPRC is open 6 AM to 1:15 PM and 2:30 PM to 7:15 PM, Monday through Friday and 7 AM to 2:15 PM on Saturday. WRC is open 6 AM to 1:15 PM, Monday through Friday and Sundays from 9 AM to 1:30 PM.
- Wulf and Buchanan Park Recreation Centers are open and additional reservations are available for your cardio/weight room and aquatics/lap swimming usage. We will increase capacity in the time slots. Please cancel 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel your reservation. Sign Up Genius.
- Evergreen Lake ice skating reservations are required. Individual skating tickets available for shared rinks (no sticks or pucks). Rink capacity is 10 participants. Learn more about skating or rink reservations.
- Hockey is now available with a private rink reservation. The same-household requirement has been lifted. Rink capacity and mask wearing requirements remain the same.
- Recreation programs including fitness, dance, gymnastics, youth sports and many more are open for enrollment.
- Holiday School Break child care is loaded with lots of fun activities including gymnastics, swimming, and ice skating. Please contact 720-880-1219 for additional information.
- Drop-in pickleball and basketball, by reservations only, now available at WRC. You can now play with mixed households. Sign Up Genius
- Lap swimming: Patrons have the option of up to two people per lap lane from different households. You can have four per lane if you are from the same household. All participants must be listed on the reservation prior to arrival and no drop-ins allowed. Reservations for lap swimming will be required through Sign-Up Genius
- Reservation sign-ups will be available 7 days in advance, to the minute. For example, to sign up on Monday for an 11 am slot for the following Monday, you will need to wait until 11 am before it will show up as available. Please limit to one sign-up per day per person to allow for as many people as possible to utilize the recreation facilities.
- Aquatic classes can increase and family swim will increase. Aquatic classes still require reservations through Sign-Up Genius. Family swim requires prior registration.
- Showers and lockers remain closed. Come workout/swim-ready. Deck showers have been installed at both pools for swimmers to use.
- Fitness classes are still available via in-person and online via Zoom. If you want to take classes via Zoom, you do have to pre-register so we can send you the appropriate login information. See information on fitness classes.
- Outdoor tennis/pickleball court reservations are encouraged to ensure capacity limits and public safety. For reservations, contact Krista Emrich. Outdoor courts will be available from 8 AM to 3 PM, Monday through Sunday, weather permitting.
- Parks/Playgrounds- Capacity remains at 10 at a time. We suggest you bring your own sanitizing wipes as the play equipment is not cleaned on a frequent basis.
- Open Climbing is open and limited to 6 participants at a time. You must be belay-certified by EPRD. Reservations are required through Sign-Up Genius.
- Patrons are required to wear face masks for indoor and outdoor activities. There are exceptions for those while swimming in the pool and health reasons. A face shield is not an acceptable substitute for a cloth or disposable face covering. See information about face masks.
- Waivers will need to be signed by patrons acknowledging we can not guarantee that you or your family will not become exposed to or infected by COVID-19 as a result of participation in an EPRD program, event, or activity. We will obviously be taking extra cleaning/disinfecting measures to minimize this risk as much as possible.
If you do not currently have a Sign-Up Genius account, it is very easy! They require a name, email, and password- that's it! Go to www.signupgenius.com
Thanks to all of you for wearing your face masks, maintaining 6-feet, and washing/disinfecting your hands. These safety precautions are critical in helping us stay open for recreation! We will get through this!
All future updates and changes can be found here on our website. We look forward to seeing you!
|EPRD COVID Reference Material|
|Release of Liability- COVID-19|
|Status of Activities|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Welcome Back Re-Opening Video|
|How To Videos for EPRD Customer Portal||How to Instructions for EPRD Customer Portal|
|How to Create an Online EPRD Account- video||How to Create an Online EPRD Account- document|
|How to Update Information on EPRD Online Account-video||How to Update Information on EPRD Online Account- doc|