SUMMER ADVENTURE CAMP 2023
EPRD’s Preschool and School-Age Summer Adventure Camp
Join us for an unforgettable summer! Each week is full of activities, games, sports, arts and crafts, and more!
- For preschool campers 3-4 years and school-age campers 5-11 years
- All Summer Camp registration opens Mar 11, 2023, at 9 AM (Online and In-Person)
- Please contact one of the supervisors listed on the right side of the screen to assist with any questions and to help with inquiries on in-person registration, pre-requisites, camp activity questions, etc.
- This is a State-Licensed camp, please visit the REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS tab below as some prerequisites are REQUIRED along with an ANNUAL PASS fee prior to actual summer camp registration on Mar 11, 2023.
The 2023 Summer Adventure Camp program is in operation Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 6 PM. Due to the Memorial Day and July 4th holidays, two weeks of summer camp are 3-days only (Wed-Fri), see below for more information.
Participants may register for multiple sessions.
2023 Summer Adventure Camp Schedule (Preschool)
2023 Summer Adventure Camp Schedule (School Age)
2023 Summer Camp Registration Instructions
*** Camp Registration Opens Sat, Mar 11, 2023 ***
Step 1: Click Below to Register for a $35 Annual Pass.
The Annual Pass refers to the age of the participant. If you register for the incorrect Pass then you will not receive the correct paperwork. The Annual Pass Fee is required for each participant and is valid from March 2023 to March 2024. Refunds, transfers or credits are not permitted.
- Preschool Annual Pass (Ages 3 - 4)
- School Age Annual Pass (Ages 5 up to 14)
- INSPIRE Special Needs Annual Pass (Ages 5 - 17)
Please Note: Only persons with disabilities are permitted to enroll in INSPIRE.
Step 2: After registering for your Annual Pass, you will receive an email from ePACT with a link to complete mandatory State Licensing paperwork and Immunization Records through a docu-sign process.
- When you receive the email, click “Complete Request.” Then you will be prompted to create an account, or login to a pre-existing account.
Please Note: Families will receive one email invite per Annual Childcare Pass purchase. Therefore, you will receive one email per child. However, both children can be put on one ePACT account by clicking “Adding a Child” in the registration process. To avoid duplication, one parent (one email address) should accept the invites and complete the detailed emergency record for ALL participants.
- It is mandatory to upload your Colorado Certificate of Immunization form; the correct form will be included in the “Shared Files” tab of your online ePACT application. The immunization form must be fully completed, have a doctor's signature and uploaded to your ePACT account. Only the state required Certificate of Immunization or Certificate of Medical/Non-medical Exemption forms will be accepted.
- INSPIRE and Preschool Campers: It is mandatory to submit a Statement of Physical. Download the forms, have a medical professional complete and sign it, and then upload to “Shared Files” tab on ePACT.
- It is mandatory to submit an Authorization to Administer Medication form, with Doctor’s Orders for staff to store and administer any medication. Examples: Inhaler, Diabetic Pump, Oral Medication, etc.
Step 3: You will receive an email from an EPRD team member, confirming that your paperwork has been approved or ePACT will notify you of missing documentation.
Step 4: For registration ONLINE, please visit the state-licensed camp of interest below to register and pay for your child's registration. If you do not purchase an Annual Pass and complete prerequisite paperwork beforehand, then the system will not allow you to enroll.
- Register Online for Preschool and School Age Summer Adventure Camps
- Please contact Maren Schreiber for INSPIRE School Break Camp Registration
Please Note: If your paperwork is not completed, then you will not be able to enroll. Therefore, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that families begin the ANNUAL CHILDCARE PASS and licensing paperwork approval process at least two weeks prior to the selection of your child care program.
Need Support? Email Casey Crain, Admin Support - Recreation:
email@example.com OR Call 720-880-1213.
The Annual Pass refers to the age of the participant. If you register for the incorrect Pass then you will not receive the correct paperwork. The Annual Pass fee ($35) is required for each participant and is valid from March 2023 to March 2024.Annual Pass
Preschool (3-4 yrs)
Weekly Registration Fee (weeks of Jun 5 through Aug 4):
School Age (5-11 yrs)
3-Day Registration Fee (week of May 31- Jun 2 and Jul 5-7):
Weekly Registration Fee (weeks of Jun 5 through Aug 11):
There are no refunds, credits, or transfers. Late pick up charge for child care will be charged to your account. After 6 PM, there is a $10 charge for 1 to 15 minutes late and another $10 for 15 to 30 minutes late. The District accepts these methods of payment: cash, check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
What to Bring Each Day:
For full day child care, bring a sack lunch, two snacks, a drink and a water bottle each day, as well as non-scuffing tennis shoes for use in the gym, and appropriate outdoor clothing (sunglasses, sunscreen, hat).