Summer Child Care Adventure Camp
Registration begins Monday, March 15, 2021.
EPRD’s Preschool and School-Age Child Care Program
- Available Monday through Friday from 7 AM – 6 PM
- Wulf Recreation Center, 5300 S. Olive Road, Evergreeen, CO
- Cost is $210/week for DR and $263/week for NDR (School-Age Child Care)
- Cost is $250/week for DR and $313/week for NDR (Preschool Child Care)
- State-licensed Child Care
- Safety of your children and our employees is paramount and we will follow both the Jefferson County Health Department guidelines for COVID-19 care as well as the State of Colorado licensing guidelines.
These new guidelines include:
- All participants will have their temperature checked prior to entering the facility
- Parents will pick up and drop off outside
- Staff will encourage six-foot distancing throughout the day
- Masks will be worn by all participants as well as staff (over the age of 4)
- Classrooms will be cleaned throughout the day
Participants must register for the entire week and no drop-ins will be allowed. We cannot refund unused days or weeks or make changes once registration is completed.
Most field trips have been cancelled for this summer, but we will get the kids outdoors! Child care participants will be allowed to use the WRC playground, local parks and our staff will be creative with a lot of outdoor activities as well as virtual field trips.
Each child enrolled in the Summer Child Care is required to have on file the following prerequisites:
- Youth Application - School Age Only (PDF)
- Immunization Documents (PDF)
- Parent Handbook Agreement (PDF) (last page of the Parent Handbook)
- Childcare Medication Authorization Form (PDF)
- Potty Training Agreement - Preschool Only (PDF)
- Preschool Application - Preschool Only (PDF)
- Sunscreen Permission - Preschool Only (PDF)
- Registration fee
New forms must be completed for all children, including those currently enrolled in the Before/After Program.
A one-time annual fee (per child) of $30 is required prior to registration of one of our licensed programs. Visit our registration portal to pay this fee before registering for child care.
This program is in operation Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 6 PM. For full day child care, bring a sack lunch, two snacks, a drink and a water bottle each day, as well as non-scuffing tennis shoes for use in the gym, and appropriate outdoor clothing (sunglasses, sunscreen, hat).
Medical paperwork is mandatory if your child requires medication. Children will be registered upon receipt of the required forms and fees (see above) unless notified.
There are no refunds, credits, or transfers. Late pick up charge for child care will be charged to your account. After 6 PM, there is a $10 charge for 1 to 15 minutes late and another $10 for 15 to 30 minutes late. The District accepts these methods of payment: cash, check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.